Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A Card Full of Bunks

The new Easter Greetings stamps set by Simon Says Stamp has so many adorable little animals!!  I chose to use the bunny from the set and made a thank you card...thus the title of the post...a mash up..
bunny thanks...bunny + thanks = bunks...
 This set is a stand alone stamp set, it has no dies, so I stamped and then hand cut the bunnies and colored them with markers. I LOVE dies, but using scissors is kind of therapeutic, fun, and keeps me really thankful for dies:)!!   I used the Simon Tri Squares die to let the bunnies peek out, and a sentiment from the new Simon Says Stamp set, Big Thanks Words at the bottom window of bunnies. The bunnies' background was made by stamping the new Reverse Polka Background stamp....LOVE!!   The background of the main panel was made with my favorite go to background texture maker,  a piece of burlap with some embossing pads.   Here's a close up...
Every day is fun when you get to make a card!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny card, Lisa. I love how they are peeking out of the windows. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet and I love their polka dots behind them! Fussy cutting is therapeutic to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card my sister. Such fun,Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pourriez vous me donner les dimensions de cette carte svp merci

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa