Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pink, Orange, Black Thanks

The sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch is SIMPLY COOL!! I could simply not resist a literal interpretation of the sketch with my card today!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I LOVE the color combo of Pink, Orange and Black!!  I used pink and orange cardstock, that I cut in various widths and weaved together at their intersections.  I DID emboss the whole card so it had some texture, then added a cool die cut Thanks from Simon Says Stamp, that I layered and glossy accented.  Here's a close up...
Simply done...simply fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, Lisa. It is simple, but elegant with a definite pop of color and style. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture you added! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Lisa! Crisp, clean, and perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! The texture is awesome and I love how you weaved the stripes.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa