Thursday, May 25, 2017

A Whole Bunch of Love

Simon Says Stamp just came out with a new release today, Cherished!!  There are wonderful new stamps, dies, stencils, and more...you need to check it out!!  I used one of the new sets of stamps, Envelope Greetings, and used it instead, for my card!...
I stamped the hearts onto vellum with versa mark and white embossed.  I colored the hearts from behind with my sharpie and mark it markers...and you will notice not to the ends of all of them...I'm calling it my "watercolor" technique for markers
Ahhhhh...hearts and rainbows...MY heart is happy!!  Such fun!!  Make sure you check out Cherished over at Simon!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Sweetness to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Lisa. I love the new SSS release! It's great to have you back. I've sorely missed your posts.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the design and those lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love your watercolour technique for markers. ;-) Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa