Saturday, April 29, 2017

Father's Day Grilling

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Mom and Dad Icons stamps and dies sets to make a Father's Day card for the grillin' guy... 
So many of the cute images in this set of stamps and dies fit PERFECTLY into the center of the "MOM" or "DAD" sentiments...so I decided to use the grill as the "A" in the "DAD"!  I stamped, die cut, then colored with prismacolor markers.  I layered all of the die cuts, then added to a sentiment stamped patterned paper panel.  Here's a close up...
I'm out of town helping my daughter and son-in-law move into their new home, and won't be back until some time in May, and will a bit late to post a card with this idea, but had a thought of how cute it would be to make a card with the sentiment "MOMMA" on it...combining an extra "M" and the "A" from the "DAD"!  My girls call me momma and I would LOVE to get a card with that on it:)!!  Let me know if YOU make one:)!!  Oh, I love this set...so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Enjoy your time spent with family :)

    Debra R

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lisa! One can never go wrong with clean and simple. Thanks for sharing while you are at your daughter's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love that grill right there in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa