Friday, September 30, 2016

Owl Ornaments

I used the adorable new Simon Says Stamp Plush Little Owl to make a couple Christmas tree ornaments...
These little guys are so stinkin cute!!  I made one a white faced gray owl with the yellow eyes and the other a brown owl.  You could make them all fun colors, too...they would  be great to give wrapped on a Christmas present for a keepsake!!   I die cut the eyes from a circle die cut and used enamel dots for the the eyes.  I DID use a smaller heart than the one that came with the die, for my hearts.  Here's the brown one...
Just to give you an idea of how little the Little Owl is...it fits in the palm of your hand...2 1/2" from head to toe. 
Oh...I think I will be making a lot more of these before Christmas...not only are they adorable, stitching is such relaxing fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa