Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Kraft and Black Hello

A quick and simple card today...using a piece of patterned paper and a couple Simon Says Stamp dies...
 I got a pack of paper that has kraft and black designs(DIY Shop Kraft Patterns 6x6 by American Crafts), LOVE this floral piece!!  Die cut the paper, popped up on card, and added a die cut and layered sentiment.  You may not have this paper, but could easily do a background stamp with black on kraft...I'M excited at the possibilities!!  Here's a close up...
You could do a die cut "Thanks" , a stamped "thinking of you" or "happy birthday"...this would look pretty with a whole lot of sentiments...what simple, wonderful fun!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love this, Lisa! The kraft and black together plus your dies makes for such a pleasing design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Kraft and black are one of my favorite combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa, this is BEAUTIFUL! I had to pin this for future inspiration but I am going to make one right NOW! (I can see making this over and over!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking! Pinning for the future! Almost bought that die set last night when I had a coupon. I was proud of myself for resisting temptation. Now I'm kicking my self for not getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this again on Pinterest and would have pinned it again. Your style stays in style.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa