Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!  Call it crazy, but I decided to take a road trip with Noah, to visit my daughter, Hannah, and son-in-law, Nic in FL...missing my Emma in VA, but SO happy to be here!!  It is the first time in her 5 married years and living in two states, that I have finally gotten to visit her.  She has made her lovely home so perfect for Noah and me...I can't tell you what a wonderful Mother's Day this is for me!!  
I made a few cards, here and there, that I hope to share with you over the next week or two for however long I'm here in Florida, in some quieter moments:)!!
I have a couple cards to share with you today.  Actually...it's the same card, I simply changed the  bow/bow tie to show you how changing that one little thing can make the the card for a baby girl OR boy.  Hey...PERFECT for Mother's Day...having a baby clearly makes you a mom, right?!  The card was made with the new Simon Says Stamp stamp/die set,  Cuddly Critters Accessories...SO CUTE!! Here's the little girl...
 I stamped, die cut and then colored the mouse with my Prismacolor markers.  I stamped the background with stamps fromt the set.  I stamped, then cut out the bow, so there were no white borders, then colored.  I adhered the bow to the mouse..this mouse is SO STINKIN CUTE...here's a close up...

The boy is the same bow...different color and placement...
Here's a close up...
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday...and for moms everywhere... know that you are incredibly special and amazing!!!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the grey background and the way the small critter pops; thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that you and Noah too a road trip to see your daughter. So very happy for you! And of course, love your adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Cute!!! I hate mice but loving yours. Hee! Hee! My Daughter and Grand Children are going to Florida in a few weeks to spend some time at the Ocean. Wish I were going. Have fun spending time with your daughter.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and adorable! Hope you enjoy your vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa