Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Birthday Circle Die...Three Ways

I got this super cute and super fun Birthday Circle die from Simon Says Stamp and have three projects to show you the fun ways I used it...
The first one, I used my watercolor paper and paints and waterbrush to color the letters.  I layered the frame and die cut the cupcake with shiny silver paper (layered too) and used some embossing paste and sprinkles to adorn the cupcake:)!!  Here's a close up...

The second one, I cut the hole out of a piece of flowered patterned paper, used the die cut "Happy Birthday" around the cut out and adhered a  die cut flower into the aperture, popping up the flowered panel...
Here's a close up...

The third one, I used the Birthday Circle die as an adornment for a baby gift...
I sponged the color on this glossy white paper die cut...two colors, Simon Says Stamp Melon and Rosie Cheeks, and cut out a slightly larger circle of patterned paper for the background, using another Birthday Circle die cut for the pattern, so that it could be adhered to the back of the layered Melon/Rosie Cheeks Birthday Circle....
WHAT FUN!!!Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Such a versatile die! Love the way you dressed it up Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is great fun ! lovely cards !
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea using this circle as a special gift tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute - I am especially smitten with the idea of the tag! It looks adorable! Very clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you always use a die in several different ways. So much inspiration for us. All three of these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards with new die great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa