Friday, February 20, 2015

Jumbled Birthday

I recently got the Jumbled Happy Birthday die by Poppy Stamps...love the font of these jumbled dies!!  I DID cut the die apart with my metal snippers, as the angle I chose to create this card with did not afford die cutting the happy birthday  as it was created...
I die cut the stitched stripes and adhered them to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of printing paper(super thin paper), so I would be able to easily die cut the words from the striped card stock.  I layered the words twice UNDERNEATH the die cut letters for that depth that I so love,  and adhered the panel to a white card.  The colors of the cardstock are Black and Stampin Up Bermuda Bay.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful design in great, bold colors! That's a fun die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of the sentiment. Great design! Awesome colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa