Monday, February 9, 2015

Daisies Bold and Soft

I used the Upsy Daisy dies from My Favorite Things and made a couple cards with a couple different old sketches for a couple different looks...
I punched 1 1/4" squares, layered the flowers and added a MFT sentiment.


For the second one, and for those of you that know my style...IT'S PASTEL...I NEVER do Pastel!!!!!.  I just loved the thought of making the daisies pastel with pastel stems...go figure...
The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti, using a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die(love these dies!!)...Popped up the white panel on the card...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. I borrowed these dies from a friend and loved them. Love how you used them two ways Lisa. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs on both of your cards! It's funny, I was surprised with the pastel - ha! Good for you, and they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own too may dies, but this is one I have, and have used so many times. Still LOVING it!
    Beautiful cards Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are delightful! Daisies are my favorite, and you have done these so well! I especially love the top one - bright yellow, black and white done to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are both so pretty Lisa! I love your pastel flowers! What a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet cards. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the daisies Lisa and showed a couple ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. two gorgeous cards, love them both, hugs xsharonx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for two superb pieces of inspiration rather think I lost first comment Shaz in oz.x ps just joined yr blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    I have just started making cards ! I enjoy it so much

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa