Saturday, February 21, 2015

Corner Dies Go Center Stage

I recently got the Poppy Stamps Ashby Corner die...loved the look of the lacey flowers!!  It is exactly what it's name says...a corner die, but I decided to use two layered corners together and bring these corners to the center of the card...
 AFTER I made this card, I decided it would have been cool to show you how I did this, so I made a second card:) (No videos yet...but I'm still working on it!)!  I used three corners, layering ...
 to make my two corners...
Then, having a colored piece of card stock, place the two layered corners on the card stock...
position, bringing them together, and adhere to the card stock (Oh, I cut off the corners that are sticking out, but don't have a picture showing that)...
I loved that MFT sentiment I used on the blue card so much, I used it on this coral card too...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about thinking out of the box! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briliiant cards Lisa, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning effect. Thanks so much for sharing how you did it.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia! Yes,the glossy accents was used to adhere all the flowers/corners to one another:)! So sorry...I didn't put that in my post...hugs!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You leave me speechless! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Openwork wonderful card. An excellent idea to combine the two corners to get together. I love this card and thank you for the inspiration and excellent advice.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Thank you for sharing how you created this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are ALWAYS so creative....especially when it comes to creating with Dies ---- I adore your work -- Awesome job Lisa! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa. So clever to use corner dies that way, thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how creative you are! Gorgeous cards, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely amazing. You'd never know they were corner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE what you did with this die, Lisa! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa