Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Coral Birthday Flower

I pulled out one of my cover-a-card stamps to make, combined with one of my favorite flower dies, a birthday card...
I wanted to showcase simply one of the birthday sentiments, so I used a piece of scotch tape over the sentiment, inked the stamp with gray ink, and after I had stamped the gray on the card, cleaned the stamp and masked the space around that sentiment while I inked simply the sentiment with coral.  I ALSO made certain that the stamped sentiments were in the same place on the card by using my t-ruler against the stamp and then lining up the card against the ruler...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you managed that with such a huge rubber stamp!! Absolutely brilliant and stamped to perfection too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. T ruler, now I get it. I turned out perfectly and makes such an impact with the coral flower. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the details with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the result is beautiful Lisa. I love the gray background sentiments with the one to stand out. so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the gray with the pop of coral! Perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa