Friday, February 13, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #110

I love CAS(E) this Sketch!!  More often than with anything else, I am inspired by, find inspiration through sketches, and the sketches at CAS(E) this Sketch  are wonderful!!  This week's sketch has so many possibilities...here's my take and the sketch...

Super simple...a flower and some patterned paper...the scalloped circle is part of the set that comes with the flower...how nice is that?!  I used a Simon Says sentiment and some vellum...
FUN, FUN, FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so bright and cheerful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch in beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch, Lisa! I love the striped papers and the lovely coral colored flower...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Love that dp - can't go wrong in my world with fabby stripes!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always wonderful....I draw inspiration from you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bright, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use this sketch Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa