Monday, November 17, 2014

LOVING WHITE!!

I recently purchased a set of Hero Arts cling sentiments.  I have to tell you, though,  I seem to be a season or two behind...I discovered that this set has been discontinued...I don't get out much!!  BUT, I am a stickler with my sentiments...I think they MAKE a card, so I just HAD to have them, and hope if YOU like them, you'll be able to find them?! I am SO LOVING WHITE cards this Christmas, too...got a couple die cuts from my container from last year, and made a couple Christmas cards...
I used a super heavy weight cardstock from Simon and popped up both the panels on the same heavy weight card stock.
If you like these sentiments, I have linked a couple places that have a couple sets left...super easy quick and I think, pretty Christmas cards:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. You thinketh correctly! Love how simple and elegant these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these, Lisa! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much elegant and sweet cards!!Perfect CAS an I LOVE both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, these are really stunning! I just love white on white and those Hero sentiments are super. Might have to look into getting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dies! The white on white looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both absolutely spectaular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love white on white and you nailed it with these two beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another heart, dont know how I missed this one. Thanks again for sharing this die. Off to do a couple of cards. Your wonderful and I love both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I work for a small charity that supports families that have children with heat disease - www.childrensheartnetwork.org, would you be willing to make 200 of these cards that say Happy Holidays (with hearts?)
    Thank you
    Samantha
    saitken@childrensheartnetwork.org

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa