Sunday, July 20, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #85...So Very Grateful

It seems like forever since I have joined a CAS(E) this Sketch challenge...the end of May to be precise...but with the utter simplicity of this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch , I KNEW just what I wanted to make.  Here's my card and the sketch...
This flower die by Penny Black is getting A LOT of use from me...this one I layered and curled the top petals just a bit to add dimension.  The leaves are Memory Box, the sentiment from a wonderful set of Simon Says Stamp sentiments that I can't use enough...I LOVE the sentiments in this set!!
 I opted to use textured paper...with so much simplicity, to me, texture is wonderful!!  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

EDITED:  Guess what??  My card was named a FAVORITE on CAS(E) this Sketch

 this week....thrilled and honored with all the amazing cards to choose from...thanks so much, ladies...you made my week:)!!!!


11 comments:

  1. This is so simple but so beautiful! Where do you get your white textured paper???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the sketch and I love the curly petals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Lisa!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Connie...I've included a link to Joann's with my inlinkz supply list...I buy my bazzill paper there on sale, and it's on sale this week:)!! thanks for asking:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed it and I totally LOVE your card! Oh how I wish I had your amazing talent and could come up with ideas like this!! My brain apparently does not function nearly as creatively as yours! BUmmer !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower and leaves have wonderful texture. This is a spectacular card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and I love that the cardstock is not smooth, it really works here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully crisp, clean, and bright... just perfect for CTS #85!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the texture and dimension! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, and more gorgeous!!! Love this card and I also love that it was recognized by the fine folks at CAS(E) this sketch!! Yea for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa