Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #48

A very versatile sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!!  I used some flower stamps and dies from Verve that helped me keep me with my love of literal interpretation:):)!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

 The sentiment is a stamp I was sent by Avery Elle as a thank you for an order...PERFECT for this sketch and my flowers!!  I used sharpie and mark it markers to color the flowers.  Layered  and adhered to card.  I LOVE these flowers, but found the patterns that "fit" over the stamped images to help with die cutting were really "off"...it was much easier and accurate to stamp AFTER die cutting .  I DID emboss the flowers after stamping, and THAT could be very tough on the fingers (HOT)...but I used my tweezers to hold the flowers while heating the powder...just letting you know:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

EDITED*** Chosen as a Favorite this week at CAS(E this Sketch!!  I am thrilled and honored, thank you so much, ladies!!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely and perfect!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I also love a literal interpretation and this is just stunning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty literal when it comes to the sketch, too! Love your card, and your perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literal is good! And this is great!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa