Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Boss's Day!

My daughter asked me to make a card for her boss for Boss's Day today...
She had gone through my cards and picked one she liked and I redid it, personalizing it for a boss(kind of with the same flavor and idea of the CAS-ual Friday Blog Header challenge HERE...  Made with Lil' Inkers small sunshine die and sentiments from Papertrey Ink Thanks All Ways, the centers are sunshine die cuts with the petals/rays cut off.  Here's the original that I made a while ago, but never put up... 
This one has a sentiment from Recollections(Michael's).  Happy Boss's Day!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Love this! The colors are beautiful and that black really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinwheel flowers --- such a simple but pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulous card! That lucky boss should feel mighty special after receiving this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, very 'you' and what first drew me to your blog a few months ago :-) You could have used it for the blogheader inspiration challenge a little while ago too. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I just found your blog - your work is amazing!! CAS is definitely a style that doesn't come easily to me. Your work is inspirational. I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!! You always pick such wonderfully cheerful color combinations.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning, fab colours, love the contrasting black...tfs..hugs..denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love these flowers Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa