Monday, July 9, 2012

CAS-ual Friday 60...Text

The challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a clean and simple card using text...
cfc60
This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp and the winner of this week's challenge will recieve a $25 shopping spree!!
The winner will ALSO be CAS-ual Friday's guest designer in August, so com'on... have some fun... and join the challenge this week...you have until 12noon on Thursday!!!
Here's my card...
I used a stamp from W Plus 9 Design Studio called Defining Words, FILLED with wonderful text... I used the 4th stamp down...
which had lot of happy words...and punched out flowers with EK Success flower punch that highlighted(and fit in the flower punch) the final sentiment from Hero Arts...that said,  " You're so Special"...here's a close up of the punched flowers.
I used an old stamp from Stampin Up (Thanks From the Heart) for the stems and Cream, Soft Suede, and early espresso papers...early espresso ink, too.  Be sure to check out the CAS-ual Friday blog for inspiration from the design team and for some daily inspiration you can check out CAS-ual Friday on Facebook...that's where you'll find me:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

22 comments:

  1. What a fabulous bouquet - must get that EK Success flower punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek!! Love the text flowers!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boldness of the happy text words on those flowers. The red centers are fantastic as well! Great card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely divine...love the flower and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - I just love it x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, love the colours! M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this is gorgeous! So clever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The subtle text just works so well on the flowers Lisa...what a beautiful bouquet :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous! I love the bright red against the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous - love the colour combination and the pops of white on the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I just love your text flowers Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me thinks only YOU could come up with those wonderful flowers! Your work is always amazing - I'd love to have 1% of your talent, your gift. *sigh*

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big secret!........I've signed up with Google so that I can occasionally leave comments on your blog, how much in awe am I? LOL

    Mary Mac x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Punching the flowers so the words are readable is genius. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your texty flowers Lisa! That bright red bow leaves a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the rich colors and the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply lovely...I had to Pin it on my Cards to CASE board!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa, I LOVE this card. The flowers are awesomea and the colors are fabulous for this design. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love your card! I'm not sure that I would have ever thought to punch the flowers out of text printed paper...love it! And, your accent color of red is my favorite! It reminds me of that old riddle...what's black, white and red (read) all over?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lisa!! Thank you so much to share your creations with us!! Your card with this flowers really inspired me! I find it so beautiful that I make one to participate to a challenge,you can see it on my blog :http://titepote.over-blog.com/article-defi-239-creablablablog-en-noir-blanc-122573887.html
    See you on your blog!!
    Titepote :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this! But what are the red centers??

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa