Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Take on Two Circles

If you're looking for the challenge card for CAS-ual Fridays 59...keep scrolling to the post below:)!!
   This was another card that I made when thinking about the CAS-ual Fridays 59 challenge...Two Circles.  Super simple...and the frame is it...a little larger than my first post today, but this one goes solo...nothing else on the card...because it's kind of big it can carry itself...kind of like it this way:)!!
I used the same idea and made the frame the same way as my earlier post, but didn't use diamond glaze on the frame and used some straight edged flowers(layered) with square black rhinestones for the middles of the flowers.   The sentiment is Hero Arts , the flowers and stems are from Cuttlebug 2 x 2 Asterisks set.  That's it...thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! Such a classic and elegant colour combo and the flowers are too darn cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes a gorgeous frame for those little flowers! Beautiful, Lisa! I thought of you when we drove past Chesapeake yesterday. I hope you were happily stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you limited to two circles by making the flower centres square! You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, absolutely GORGEOUS card. So clean and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the white pattern on the frame and those asterisks make fantastic flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this both times...and red, black, white is one of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an elegant card! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa