Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And the Blogaversary Winners Are....

I'd like to thank you all for being a part of my celebration, and I'd just like to thank you all for the wonderful comments, they were so sweet and loving, I am humbled..I really wish that I had 56 "goodies"...enough to give you EACH one...but 2 winners it is....and the numbers that came up were:
                     Ok....I had to take the random generators down...they showed up blank , with no numbers on them!!  I am not the best at computer stuff...don't know what I did wrong, but the numbers that came up when I did them were....comment # 1 and # 36
How cool is that...the number 1!!!  - Hannelie      and             number 36 - From the Corner
It is so much fun to give things away, I will definitely not limit it to once a year...so I will do this again, not for an anniversary, but just for the fun of it!!!!  If you two ladies could shoot me an email at laddesa@gmail.com...I will mail your things to you!!  Hope you have fun with them!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa