Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Layer Wednesday...Snoopy

I made this card for One Layer Wednesday's challenge 55... the challenge this week is cats and dogs.  I could only think of one dog stamp I had until I thought of this Snoopy and Woodstock stamp I bought to make a card for my dad(he LOVES the Peanuts cartoons).  This was perfect...as I had meant to use it when I got it, but hadn't (do you ever do that??)...and found a sentiment that was so fitting, as he lives almost 700 miles away...and I think they both look like they're smiling?!!:
Stamped, colored and added sentiment...this was an easy one for me....yeah...thanks, Jennifer:)!!
And thanks for looking...hope you have a happy day!!
Things I used:
Stamps: Stampablilities, Papertrey Ink Everyday Button Bits
Paper: Papertrey white
Ink:Stazon black, real red, gray, summer sun, crumb cake, silver pen
 Extras: clear embossing powder

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, You totally rocked this challenge too, well done! that's another stunner :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love snoopy, he looks great cruising onto your card.:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the stamp you've used! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card. I love Snoopy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Fabulous Cute card ...love it ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one it made me smile soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a big smile on my face. I had to go back and look at Snoopy and Woodstock a few more times, just for the smile they give me. Great sentiment to go with their happy smiles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Snoopy card.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    The colour me paper is put out by Hot of the press. I think they are Paper Wishes. They have butterflies or blooms and they are on the paper so that you can colour over them. Fairly new.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is smashing!! I used to love Snoopy and now I remember why. Great card and the sentiment is totally appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a classic! brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, this is totally adorable!!! I love Peanuts too...and this card is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa, Loved your little snoopy in his little red sports car. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's Snoopy! I love it. His sporty red car is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snoopy is one of my faves as well! This image and sentiment are perfect together. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such nice comments! I hope you're having fun with your Sis:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this so very much. I want that stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa